Scheduled Pond & Water Feature Maintenance with our Very Important Pond Package.
DU Waterscapes have developed a package which encapsulates everything your pond ecosystem could need for a whole year all in one place. You don’t have to worry about the ins and outs of how a water feature works you can just sit back, relax and enjoy living the water gardening lifestyle.
It could be somewhat compared to having your very own pond butler, it includes a visit once a season (4 visits between March and Nov). In addition to having seasonal maintenance visits you will receive a water quality or clarity treatment at every visit, so say goodbye to worrying about algae or green water. We also offer a discount on other products and services if you become a member of the DU Waterscapes VIP community.
The premier service package includes:
Four Maintenance Service Visits (one per Season to commence March until Nov)
- Spring Wake Up Call (beneficial bacteria treatment)
- Mid-Summer Beautification (algae control treatment)
- Autumn Spruce & Netting* (treatment with bacteria or sludge buster)
- Winter Health Check (treatment with cold water bacteria)
- 4 visits (March – November)
- Netting service available in October*
- Winterisation service in November
- Remove debris built up within the water feature
- Clean pumps and ensure functioning correctly
- Clean filtration system and ensure functioning correctly
- Inspection of lights
- Inspect water feature for possible leaks
Water treatment applications
- Maintenance products every visit including algae control & beneficial bacteria to ensure your ecosystem flourishes
- Service UVC units and replace bulb/s
Water Feature Aesthetics
- Prune & removal of dead foliage
- Cover exposed liner
- Apply once a year fertiliser for your plants
Additional support for those troubling moments
- Fish health check and advice on their wellbeing**
- Water quality analysis (if appropriate)
- Emergency call outs & water feature support
Please note that while the service package is designed to provide a large portion of your water features overall maintenance, to keep it looking its best all the time, some general homeowner maintenance may be required between visits.